Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Knew I Had Good Taste!

It's official! I'm a good restaurant picker! However, if you don't like these restaurants....there's something wrong with you...


Spoon Bar and Kitchen (photo above) is hands down THE BEST seafood restaurant in Dallas. And, Texas Monthly has named it the number one Best New Restaurant in TEXAS for 2014! 


If you say you don't like "fish" or "seafood", then I dare you to try Spoon and say that you genuinely did not like ANYTHING. I promise, it is life changing. Everything dish is unique and packed with flavor. You will see-food in a whole new way ;)

Oh...and did I mention the desserts? A picture says a thousand words. So take a look...



It will make you say...


So, I said that TWO of my favorite restaurants were on the list. The other? Casa Rubia at Trinity Groves!


It's a modern Spanish Tapas restaurant that will surprise you! I know, when you hear "tapas" you think "small". Well, the plates may be, but the flavor is huge! These "small bites" pack a huge flavor punch! But, be ready to be a little adventurous...

Plus, their cocktails? To-die-for-delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment