Sunday, July 28, 2013

Getting Closer...

It's hard to believe that in just about a month I will be in Italy! This year has gone by so fast and, I have a feeling that these 4 weeks will drag on! I am ready to go! Luggage and all...



Do you think it's too much? All I need now is a fuzzy pen and pink scented paper ;)

PS...I love the US and UT flags in the background...LOL!

But, I do need these next 4 weeks to continue learning Italian! I have a private tutor once a week which is awesome! And I have CD's so I can learn on the go:


Learning a language is a slow process, but so worth it.

Many people have asked when my exact departure date will be and, at this point, all I know is that I will be there on or around September 10 (give or take a few days).

At this point, I am still about $2000 short of my fundraising goal. It seems like a large number but the Lord is so much greater than that! He has already done so much and I know he will provide. When you think about it...that's only 20 people giving $100 or 40 giving $50! Doesn't seem like a whole lot when you look at it that way :)

As of right now, that is the update!

I will send you off with some songs that I love to listen to right now! (Most of them are oldies)

1. Talk About It by Nicole C Mullen
2. Witness by Nicole C Mullen
3. Testify to Love by Avalon
4. Faith, Hope and Love by Point of Grace

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment