Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dreams and Desires

Ciao everyone!

First I must say how much I LOVE it here!! Yes, I must admit I was a bit lonesome and sad at the beginning...but who wouldn't be? Even if I was just moving to NYC or Austin I would be homesick. I LOVE Dallas and I LOVE all my friends and family. I have also discovered that I LOVE English!! But, this has only inspired me to study harder!!

I have since gotten over my homesick phase and am really REALLY enjoying Italy. I can already tell that leaving is going to be very difficult! I am so thankful for all the friends that I have so quickly acquired! I know I am meeting everyone for a reason and that I am here for a reason. What that is...well...who knows for sure accept The Lord?!

Here are a few photos from around Sesto just to show you what I've been up to!:





I will be posting another video soon so be watching for that!!

As far as prayer requests go...

I am praying that if it is The Lord's will for me to stay here, that He will provide the way and show it to me! I already feel so connected and attached and that three months is entirely too short!!

With this on my mind, I opened my devotional today and read:

"Whatever is in your heart to do, even when you're confident it's from the Lord, don't let it grow larger than Him. Get to know Him above all else. He already knows every thought in you and invites you to search out the thoughts in Him. That's how He imparts His dreams, and that's how dreams get fulfilled"

And so, this is my prayer:
"Lord, I have so many desires, so many dreams of things I want to do and want You to do in my life. Help me keep my desire for You above them all".

Thank you everyone for all your prayers! And thank you for continuing to pray for me and my time here...whatever it will be :) 
Arrivederci Ya'll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment