Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fruit, Fashion, and Fun

Hello everyone! Remember I said a video was coming?? Well...here it is!!


This was such a fun day! So excited that ya'll are getting to know Sesto Calende with me!

I am still praying about what the Lord's plan is for my life. I know I am here for a reason. And, I am praying that if it is His desire that I stay that He will provide the way. But, that if it is not, that He will show me that as well. Even if I don't return for long term, I know the work that He is doing in me is preparing me for my future. Sometimes, God takes us out of our comfort zone to do a work in us so that we can go back home as different people - stronger in our faith and more confident in who we are in Him.

"God's voice can be crystal clear with faith and confirmations over time. Details of His plans can be revealed to you from His own hand"

Thank you everyone for your prayers!! 
Arrivederci ya'll ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment